Sunday, July 13, 2014

The Long Walk

...to the barn after their first accident together.

I wish this was a clearer photo, but I had one chance and it was dusk, so this is what I got.


the long walk

Felicity and Abel went down last night. Scratched and bruised, but both will heal fine. She was destroyed about the accident because she made a mistake. We all explained to her that the way to learn is by mistakes sometimes. He got himself up then stood dutifully with her until she got on her feet and they walked home together. She cried and told him how sorry she was for the mistake. Time will heal and they will be off riding together soon.


***I love your comments! Thank you for letting me know you stopped by! Please know that I read each and every comment left, though I am not always able to respond to each one, I do when I am able.***

No comments:

Post a Comment

To Do Nothing and Be So Tired

Well days like today that I think I haven't accomplished anything and am exhausted just don't make sense. Then I remember and acco...