Monday, July 7, 2014

My Day in Photos - July 7, 2014

Woke up to a sick kiddo....

IMG_0028


Went to town, stopped by a garden center...

IMG_1223


IMG_1228


Then spent the afternoon and early evening canning...

Brandy(adopted/family by choice daughter) made amazing salsa, includes 4 different types of peppers. You should have smelled this house while this was cooking!!!

IMG_1231

IMG_1234

IMG_1236


Skillet Creamed Corn. I used this recipe, using 15 ears of corn and multiplying the recipe times 2.5. I then pressure canned in quarts (did pint-and-a-half size the other day) for 85 minutes at 10 pounds.

IMG_1232

IMG_1235

Untitled


Canned a few more green beans.

Untitled


Annnddddd.....17 ears of corn cut off the cob and frozen.

Untitled


Finished up the day with a silly kids using their imagination and a moving box...

Untitled


Now it's time to relax and get ready for bed.


***I love your comments! Thank you for letting me know you stopped by! Please know that I read each and every comment left, though I am not always able to respond to each one, I do when I am able.***

No comments:

Post a Comment

To Do Nothing and Be So Tired

Well days like today that I think I haven't accomplished anything and am exhausted just don't make sense. Then I remember and acco...