Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Felicity's Dream Come True

Felicity has had a passion for horses since she was 3. Passion may not even be the correct word, more of an obsession.

She is now the proud *person* of Abel. Abel is a +/- 10yo Sorrel gelding Quarter horse. He's gentle and well mannered and loves Felicity.

She has had him about 2 weeks. Here are some photos along the way.

IMG_0689

IMG_0729

IMG_0794

IMG_0816

I am so thrilled to see Felicity so happy!

***I love your comments! Thank you for letting me know you stopped by! Please know that I read each and every comment left, though I am not always able to respond to each one, I do when I am able.***

No comments:

Post a Comment

To Do Nothing and Be So Tired

Well days like today that I think I haven't accomplished anything and am exhausted just don't make sense. Then I remember and acco...